When would a Cellular solution be appropriate?
It is a good solution when running cabling for landline or VoIP is cost prohibitive. The Cellular option is most commonly used with an emergency phone which is using solar power. This allows the emergency phone to be located in remote locations.
SmartPhone 6 Speaker Phone Technology:
- VoLTE plans typically range from $10-$30 per month per unit
- All cellular units are 4G LTE
- Location message
- Weatherproof speaker and microphone
- 5 number calling capability (up to 31 digits in each number)
- Adjustable speaker and microphone levels
- Remote or on-site programmable
- 2-way hands-free communication
- Operating temperature of between - 40° F to +150° (-40° C to +65° C)
- Non-volatile EEPROM programming, maintained during power outage
- Programmable password
- Two output relays
- Optional two button speakerphone: 1 for emergency and 1 for information