When would a Landline solution be appropriate?
It is a good solution when the emergency phones will be installed near an existing Landline. This solution may be more cost effective to install and maintain than other technologies. The emergency phone can be connected to the current PBX system or use a dedicated POTS line.
- The RATH® Landline phone uses the "physical" communication method of communicating through a cable/wire. A Landline is used to increase the security of communications since a call cannot be intercepted without physical access to the line.
- Built-in Consolidator Feature (10 phones on one phone line)
- Allow mulitple phones to speak to emergency personnel
- Personnel communicate with single caller, multiple callers (conference call mode) or broadcast message to all phones (paging mode) all with keypad entry
- All modes accessed without hanging up
- Built-in feature using onboard software, no costly equipment neccessary
- Click Here To View Programming Video
SmartPhone 6 Speaker Phone Technology:
- Location message
- Weatherproof speaker and microphone
- 5 number calling capability (up to 31 digits in each number)
- Adjustable speaker and microphone levels
- Remote or on-site programmable
- 2-way hands-free communication
- Operating temperature of between - 40° F to +150° (-40° C to +65° C)
- Non-volatile EEPROM programming, maintained during power outage
- Programmable password
- Two output relays
- Two button speakerphone: 1 for emergency and 1 for information