Monitor the state of miscellaneous systems anywhere on campus. Three individual inputs can be monitored by one Universal Transmitter and may be uniquely labeled. Easily integrate disparate systems for the ability to alarm of triggering events within the platform. For example, the unit can monitor a smoke detector in a common area. The same Universal Transmitter could also monitor the state of a window or door to enhance the situational awareness of the system.
Each RC-ITK-307 transmits an infrared pulse pattern containing a unique location code. A pendant can then communicate its location ID via radio frequency where it can be accessed in real time. The device also has Bluetooth Low Energy technology embedded to support multiple IoT applications.
- Seamlessly brings ancillary alarms into system
- Monitor up to three individual inputs simultaneously
- Each input supports unique identification
- Battery operated option for convenient and fast deployment
- Application identifier stickers included, such as fall detection, door/security, smoke detector and wheelchair
- Light indicator for activation status